Friday, December 30, 2005

What Not To Eat

One of the most disgusting food combinations ever may well be a black olive and pineapple pizza on Pizza Hut's thin crust. The only thing I can think of that would be worse would be if there were green peppers on it (as green peppers on pizza really don't agree with me).

But when you end up with a free pizza as a result of a lost pizza delivery guy and a spouse who just woke up from a nap (as you are starting to wake up from a nap), well, you at least give it a try.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Wow. I like olives, and I'm neutral on pineapple. But together? Ewwwwwww.

I have never, ever, in my life, had good service at a Pizza Hut restaurant. Good to know the delivery is up to the same standards... ;-)

7:41 AM  
Blogger kaphine said...

That doesn't sound too bad to me. I'm a big fan of sweet & salty combinations. Though, I'm not sure about the crust.

10:15 AM  
Blogger tommyspoon said...

I don't have many "rules" in my life. But when it comes to pizza, I have two:

1. No fish.

2. No fruit.

No exceptions. Pineapple on pizza is an abomination. Unholy. Unclean.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like pineapple on pizza. But I can't eat pizza anymore.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home