Sunday, January 22, 2006

Superbowl Predictions

I didn't post it, but my predictions for this week's playoff games both came true. My two quareterbacks were playing for the winning teams, I have no Broncos and only the Carolina kicker, so it's easy to see that I'm not making that up.

I also went back and made first round predictions based on my interest in teams, and it ends up I would have been 7-3 had I made predictions all the way through.

Next week I'm predicting Seattle will win. As much as I love Big, Bad Ben, he is but one Steeler, and I ended up with BOTH Matt Hasselback AND the Seahawks defense at the end of my fantasy football season. Oh yeah, and home team and all that jazz.

Now excuse me, I have to avoid all local media for the next two weeks, because although I may agree with them in how I want the game to turn out I don't want to listen to it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannin said...

I think the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl - win one for Bettis, and all that jazz...

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home